Financial Planning Process
Aqua Financial Planning, LLC is a firm believer in the Financial Planning Process. We start nearly all clients out with a Personalized Financial Plan.
The six steps of the financial planning process are:
- Establishing and defining the client/planner relationship
- Gathering Data – including goals
- Analyzing and evaluating the client's current financial status
- Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing the recommendations
- Monitoring the recommendations
We are available to guide you through every step of this process. We will "educate" you as to your current situation and needs and then make recommendations as to adjustments that need to be implemented. We encourage all of our clients to take advantage of our ongoing monitoring services once their Initial Financial Plan is completed.
Our clients are heavily involved in the planning process and are responsible for the implementation of all recommendations. We choose not to have access to client accounts.
Check Us Out!
As an independent firm, we work for our clients - not some employer. We're here for you in these turbulent and frightening times....whether you need someone to lead the way or just look over your shoulder. Our objective is to help you achieve your objectives! Please contact us for details about our fees and to schedule a FREE consultation!